Wonderful definitions of designations:
1. Project Manager is a Person who thinks nine women can deliver a baby in One month.
2. Developer is a Person who thinks it will take 18 months to deliver a Baby.
3. Onsite Coordinator is one who thinks single woman can deliver nine babies in one month.
4. Client is the one who doesn’t know why he wants a baby.
5. Marketing Manager is a person who thinks he can deliver a baby even if no man and woman are available.
6. Resource Optimization Team thinks they don’t need a man or woman; they’ll produce a child with zero resources.
7. Documentation Team thinks they don’t care whether the child is delivered, they’ll just document 9 months.
8. Quality Auditor is the person who is never happy with the PROCESS to produce a baby.
9. Tester is a person who always tells his wife that this is not the Right baby.
10. HR is a person who thinks that a donkey can deliver a human baby if given 9 months.
They strapped a 4GB memory stick to a carrier’s pigeon leg and simultaneously started uploading the same ammount of data via their Internet connection…
The pigeon won at a distance…it delivered 4GB of data in two hours to a location 100 km away and the ADSL Internet transfer was at ONLY 4% ….
Because I really needed to start the damn thing I googled to see what other brothers in sufferance existed. It seems what my little gadget had was more common than your average flue … the solution BIOS recovery… Didn’t sound ok because I hadn’t performed a BIOS update with a black screen before…
Acer had implemented a BIOS upgrade procedure without an operating system. What I had to do was
1. Download the latest BIOS for my device from http://gd.panam.acer.com/home/
2. Get a USB memory stick, format it to FAT
3. Unzip the BIOS downloaded and copied from DOS_FLASH directory on to the USB stick FLASHIT.EXE file and the *.fd file (in my case 3310.fd). The *.fd file must be renamed to ZG5IA32.FD.
4. Make sure your laptop is off and it has both battery and power cable plugged in.
5. Hold FN+ESC keys pressed and keep them pressed - press the power button to start the laptop.
6. Release Fn+Esc after a few seconds - you will see the power button. Press the power button once. The Acer will now initiate the BIOS flash, do not interrupt it under any circumstances!!!
7.After some time the power button will stop blinking and in 10 seconds or so netbook will reboot.
I clicked OK without writing anything and it worked (probably the image description code is set to null by default and not being set by the image application it remained that way )
I avoid the manele genre as much as I can (although they can be heard at neighborhood parties everywhere) but I bet the coder who programmed the trojan had to listen to more than a few manele and learned all the singers and their most popular songs … So…Although he may have deleted a few manele the total number of manele listeners has increased surely with ONE person….
If he sacrificed himself for the “general good” he may start working on a new version maybe he will learn more about MP3’s and insert 10 seconds of Beethoven in the middle of a Guta song … Imagine the shame on the face of the manele fan who is playing the latest song to his buddies or to a party … perhaps they will beat him to death with his pirated CD and thus the number of manele listeners may finally decrease..
UPDATE: I think it might work:
UPDATE 2 (it’s working!!!):]]>